Plan your next getaway to the BodyHoliday, where the focus is on wellness, health and fitness for a unique lifestyle experience.
Just in case you need a reminder of why you should return to this popular all-inclusive resort:
– Plenty of complimentary activities are available such as tennis, archery, scuba diving and kayaking, as well as classes including yoga, fitness, dance and aerobics.
– Cuisine at the resort is superb, with five dining venues catering for a range of diets and using produce from the resort’s own vegetable garden.
– Over thirty different spa treatments are on offer at The Ayurvedic Temple, a centre of tranquillity where a complimentary 50 minute spa treatment is included each day (excluding on the day of arrival and departure).
– Theme months are devoted to specific activities or holiday styles – see below for more information about old favourites and new additions.
– Book early to save up to 40% during 2017 – contact us for more details!
New activities for 2017
Activities available at the resort during 2017 include:
– Sailing Masterclass with Saskia Clark (19 March – 2 April): Learn to sail X-Treme 26 and J 24 boats with Great Britain’s Olympic Champion. The masterclass is an intensive one-week programme which includes introductory lessons for beginners and competitive regattas for more experienced sailors.
– Yoga Masterclass with Trevor Laurency (2 April – 16 April): Take part in a masterclass with a fitness and holistic instructor, including a wide range of classes such as Tai-Chi, Hatha yoga, meditation, yogalates and relaxation therapy.
– WellFit with Donna Fraser (16 April – 30 April): Take part in an intensive week-long fitness training programme with the four-time Olympian. The retreat will consist of beach fitness training, athletic skills training and a nutrition seminar.
– WellFit & SwimFit with Keri-Anne Payne and David Carry(29 October – 19 November): An intensive one-week fitness bootcamp plus a SwimFit course with Olympic swimmers who will help guests improve their swimming technique, efficiency and speed. This will include group and private swimming lessons, a video analysis session, entry to a ‘One Mile Swim’ event and a nutrition demonstration.
– Pre-Christmas Restorative Break (3 December- 23 December ): Enjoy a pre-Christmas break which aims to leave guests feeling re-energised. Guest athletes include hurdler Colin Jackson and diver Leon Taylor.
– Yoga with Natascha Zeller (throughout 2017): Learn from the resort’s new resident yogi, an expert in a range of yoga techniques.
– The Equine Journey (throughout 2017): Enjoy an exercise in mindfulness with an expert in Natural Horsemanship, where you learn about communication and self-expression with the help of horses.
Annual theme months
Jive June (4 June – 1 July)
Jive June is a month dedicated to dancing with activities such as dance and dance-fitness classes as well as a weekly Zumba beach party. Dance evenings are led by guest presenters including Strictly Come Dancing’s Robin Windsor will, choreographers and dance teachers.
Wellfit Families (2 July – 26 August)
A family-friendly programme that runs throughout the summer holidays, where the focus is on being active and learning new skills as a family. Activities include lifeguard classes, first aid training, yoga sessions, an adventure programme and cookery classes.
September Solos (27 August – 30 September)
September Solos offers reduced rates for single travellers in conjunction with a personalised schedule of spa treatments, fitness classes, sports and hosted group activities.
Octoba Yoga (1 – 29 October)
The ultimate yoga retreat which caters for all abilities and includes limitless yoga and meditation classes as well as special menus and therapeutic treatments.
Call us on 01752 880880 or email email@example.com to discuss your next holiday to the Caribbean or the Maldives– all our holidays are tailor-made so we can put together a suggestion including the best flights and hotels for you.
We offer fully bonded and protected holidays, whether booked with flights via our ATOL 5615 or for accommodation only holidays with our ABTA Y5401. This means you can rest assured that your Tropic Breeze holiday is safe and secure.