All inclusive is a great option for those that plan on spending a lot of time in resort, those on a budget that want to know exactly what they will be spending, and families with lots of little hungry mouths to feed! All inclusive doesn’t have to mean large resorts and buffet halls however, we have selected some great resorts that offer quality dining and a great variety of activities and facilities as part of the their inclusion. If you are thinking about your next holiday, check out our hand picked selection of the best all inclusive hotels in the Caribbean…
The BodyHoliday LeSPORT, St Lucia
Our most popular resort, The BodyHoliday LeSPORT is undoubtedly one of the best all inclusive hotels in the Caribbean, offering a unique holiday experience and providing an incredible range of complementary services and facilities, treatments and classes at the spa, sports and activities, and personal tuition all included in the price. If you are looking for a holiday in beautiful surroundings that also takes care of your body and mind then this is the place for you. The tropical resort, set in 42 acres of lovely gardens is an outstanding all inclusive, value for money, quality resort. The all inclusive package includes, as an outline:
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, afternoon tea & drinks
- One spa treatment per person, per day (excluding arrival and departure day) from a selection of 7 customised treatments
- Holistic classes including yoga, pilates, t’ai chi, meditation and mind & body stretch
- Watersports activities (including tuition if required) – snorkelling, waterskiing, wake boarding, windsurfing, hobie cats, swimming pool, activity pool, kayaking, paddle boarding, scuba diving
- Tennis, golf academy, cycling, fencing, archery, volleyball, walks, aerobics and group fitness, gym
Tropic Breeze (01752 880880, The BodyHoliday LeSPORT by Tropic Breeze) offer 7 nights in a Luxury Room on all inclusive basis from £1,869 per person, based on two adults sharing. The price includes return Virgin Atlantic flights from London Gatwick to St Lucia and return airport transfers to The BodyHoliday LeSPORT. The package also includes a special offer of discounted accommodation – representing a saving of over £470 per person. The offer is valid when you book by 30 September 2013, for holidays completed by 30 June 2014.
East Winds Inn, St Lucia
A truly special all inclusive hotel, East Winds Inn is a unique, small, boutique property in a quiet location on La Brelotte Bay. As a guest of East Winds Inn, one of the best all inclusive hotels in the Caribbean, you will receive a personalised concierge service throughout your stay and included in your all inclusive plan, there is Champagne every night at the Almond Bar! Perfect for those looking for high quality service in luxury surroundings, this hotel provides a relaxed, intimate and elegant holiday offering great dining, discreet nightly entertainment and a good range of facilities and activities. The all inclusive plan at this lovely hotel includes:
- Full breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and 4 course dinner daily. In the evening silver service and twice weekly barbeque and buffet (including the Friday night lobster grill!). Hampers are provided for guests that would like to enjoy a picnic lunch while out on an excursion. All restaurant and bar beverages by the glass and champagne served in the evenings
- complementary yoga
- Watersports – pedalos, kayaks, hobie cats, aqua-view boards, snorkelling
Tropic Breeze (01752 880880, East Winds Inn by Tropic Breeze) offer 7 nights in a Superior Room on all inclusive basis from £1,849 per person,based on two adults sharing. This price includes return British Airways flights from London Gatwick to St Lucia and return airport transfers to East Winds Inn. The package also includes a special offer of 7 nights for the price of 5 – representing a saving of over £520 per person. The offer is valid for holidays completed now – 20 November 2013 and 6 – 21 December 2013.
Curtain Bluff, Antigua
A real gem, not just in Antigua, Curtain Bluff is one of the best all inclusive hotels in the Caribbean. A perfect choice for discerning travellers looking for quality accommodation, this is a luxury resort offering fantastic levels of accommodation, excellent cuisine, quality service and facilities, and a fabulous oceanside spa. Comprising 72 rooms and suites situated along the beach towards the bluff, all accommodation has sea views. Perfect for couples or families, the children’s facilities and inclusions are also vast and varied, meaning that there is always something for the younger ones to do! The all inclusive package at Curtain Bluff offers everything needed for an unforgettable Caribbean holiday, you can enjoy:
- Full breakfast, lunch, dinner, afternoon tea and hors d’oeuvres
- Bar drinks, house champagne and wine by the glass
- Room service during dining room meal hours
- Hors d’oeuvres at cocktail time, weekly beach party lunch and nightly entertainment
- Sailing, windsurfing, hobie cats, waterskiing (including instruction), snorkelling equipment and dive boat for snorkel trips, sea kayaks
- Scuba diving (for certified divers only), 26ft fishing boat
- Tennis (lit championship courts), squash, golf putting green, bocci courts, shuffleboard, 1/2 basketball court
- Fully equipped fitness centre, aerobics / pilates / yoga classes
Tropic Breeze (01752 880880, Curtain Bluff by Tropic Breeze) offer 7 nights in a Deluxe Room on all inclusive basis from £2,649 per person, based on two adults sharing. This price includes return Virgin Atlantic flights from London Gatwick to Antigua and return airport transfers to Curtain Bluff. The package also includes a special offer of 1 free night – representing a saving of over £410 per person. The offer is valid for holidays completed 30 November – 18 December 2013.
Peter Island Resort & Spa, British Virgin Islands
If you want the peace and tranquility of a private island, but with the service, facilities and inclusions of an all inclusive resort then the beautiful Peter Island could be your dream location. Though not officially an all inclusive resort, they offer a great full board plus beverage plan option that provides the level of inclusions of an all inclusive plan and contends with the best all inclusive hotels in the Caribbean. The largest private island in the BVIs, with 5 beautiful beaches, the resort comprises just 32 rooms, 20 suites and 3 villas spread over the 122 acre tropical paradise, offering an extraordinary level of privacy. The resort has a fine dining restaurant as well as a ‘grill’ for more casual dining, and for those that can bear to tear themselves away from this tranquil island and explore, Road Town is just a short hop away by shuttle ferry for some retail therapy. Back on the island you are never short of activity and entertainment if you want it, as your plan includes:
- Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner from the a la carte menus
- Beverage plan of all non alcoholic drinks, house wines by the glass, beers, spirits and cocktails (does not include premium brand spirits which are charged for separately)
- Hobie cat sailing
- Laser and sunfish sailing
- Windsurfing, kayaking and snorkelling (equipment provided)
- 4 tennis courts (2 lit)
- Mountain bikes
- Hiking and biking trails
- Fitness centre and complementary group yoga twice a week
- Transportation to remote beaches on Peter Island
Tropic Breeze (01752 880880, Peter Island Resort & Spa by Tropic Breeze) offer 7 nights in an Ocean View Room on full board basis plus beverages from £2,779 per person, based on two adults sharing. This price includes return Virgin Atlantic flights from London Gatwick to Antigua, return inter-island flights to Tortola and return airport transfers to Peter Island. The package also includes a special offer of 7 nights for the price of 5 – representing a saving of over £820 per person. The offer is valid when you book by 31 October 2013, for holidays completed now – 19 December 2013.
Want to know more about the best all inclusive hotels in the Caribbean?
This is just a small selection of the great all inclusive resorts that we are able to offer – if you would like to find out more about some of the best all inclusive hotels in the Caribbean, give our lovely team of Caribbean experts a call on 01752 880880 and we would love to help plan your next tropical getaway!