Treasure Beach by Elegant Hotels is the newest addition to the Caribbean hotel group, reopening in December 2017 following extensive renovations!
Set within tropical gardens on the west coast of Barbados, the adults-only resort has been transformed into an intimate property that focuses on art, culture and gastronomy. Find out more below…
Special offers & prices
Book by 1 December 2017:
– Save 10% for stays of at least 5 nights between 15 November – 18 December 2017.
– Save up 40% for stays between 5 January 2018 – 4 January 2019. Minimum stay of up to 5 nights applies.
7 nights from £1260 per person.
Sample price includes flights, transfers and bed & breakfast based on two sharing a Garden View Suite in June 2018. Also included are one chef’s dinner, a daily happy hour of complimentary drinks, a “Treasure Art Crawl” and more – see the Elegant Inclusions listed below.
Accommodation is in 35 newly renovated suites, all with king sized beds, air-conditioning and luxurious amenities such as espresso machines and Bluetooth speakers.
Suites have views over the pool, garden or ocean, some with a private plunge pool on the terrace.
Guests at Treasure Beach can relax on the sandy beach or by the swimming pool, both serviced by ambassadors who tend to guests’ needs. There is also a fitness centre while a water sports centre is located at Tamarind, a neighbouring sister hotel. Complimentary cultural excursions are also available (see below).
Tapestry Restaurant offers high end culinary experiences with an open kitchen, the open air Batik Bar serves a range of drinks including artisanal cocktails, and the Wine Cellar is an intimate space featuring an extensive selection of wines which will host culinary and mixology events.
The following are all included with a stay at Treasure Beach:
– Daily breakfast,
– A chef’s dinner (5 night minimum stay applies),
– Daily sunset happy hour with a selection of complimentary drinks,
– A “Treasure Art Crawl” visiting museums and galleries across the island as well as a scenic trip along the east coast,
– Ambassadors on hand to provide luxurious such as cold towels and sweet treats,
– Water taxi to other Elegant Hotels on the west coast,
– Motorised and non-motorised water sports at Tamarind,
– Access to over 15 restaurants and bars s part of the “Taste of Elegance” dine around programme.
Conditions apply for all special offers including blackout dates, book by dates and minimum stays.
Call us on 01752 880 880 or email [email protected] to discuss your next holiday to the Caribbean – all our holidays are tailor-made so we can put together a suggestion including the best flights and hotels for you.
We offer fully bonded and protected holidays, whether booked with flights via our ATOL 5615 or for accommodation only holidays with our ABTA Y5401. This means you can rest assured that your Tropic Breeze holiday is safe and secure.