Relax, detox and disconnect at Palm Island Resort & Spa! Wake up to views of palm trees and turquoise seas then spend your days relaxing in secluded hammocks, exploring above and below the water, and dining on the beach.
Palm Island is one of our favourite private island resorts in the Grenadines thanks to its casual atmosphere and beautiful surroundings, while our clients also love it and return year after year! Find out more below…
One of the southernmost islands in the Grenadines, Palm Island Resort & Spa occupies a stunning private island with five magical beaches where bright white sand merges into vibrant turquoise seas. The all-inclusive resort offers a laid back experience on a beautiful island that is only accessible by boat from nearby Union Island, ensuring a hideaway feeling that takes over the moment you dock. The unspoiled island is mostly flat with a mangrove lake at its centre and just a few small hills which make excellent viewpoints, home to a diverse range of birdlife and iguanas that roam freely.
Accommodation on Palm Island is in rooms, suites and villas that are located amid the gardens or right on the beach, all with a private terrace or deck. Most accommodation is simple and typically Caribbean in style, while many of the beachfront rooms have recently been refurbished in a more contemporary style. Rooms and suites are scattered along the island’s west coast, while the two villas are located on the north and east coasts.
Where to eat and drink
Dining options at Palm Island Resort & Spa consist of the elegant Royal Palm Restaurant and the more casual Sunset Grill, both with bar areas where cocktails and other beverages are available throughout the day. Breakfast is served at the Royal Palm Restaurant, as well as a la carte lunches, traditional afternoon tea, gourmet dinners and regular Caribbean buffet evenings. Lunch and dinner are also available at the Sunset Grill, a chic setting where guests can dine right on the beach.
For an extra special experience, guests can choose to enjoy a beachside picnic in a secluded part of the island or dine in a romantic setting such as in a gazebo or by a heart shaped tree.
What to do
- Relax by the lagoon style pool or on one of the island’s five beaches, with a number of hammocks are found in secluded spots around the island.
- Take part in complimentary water sports including kayaking, Hobie cat sailing and stand up paddle boarding – instruction is included so everyone can have a go!
- Swim or snorkel in the turquoise waters that surround the island and discover a colourful underwater world! Guests can borrow snorkelling equipment free of charge, while scuba diving packages can be arranged to explore further afield.
- Enjoy land sports such as tennis, shuffle board and table tennis, or visit the resort’s fitness room.
- Explore the island on foot or by bicycle, spotting iguanas and birdlife as you go – bicycles are available for guests to borrow and it takes under 10 minutes to cycle from one end of the island to the other.
- Climb one of the small peaks that offer spectacular views over the island and surrounding area, following the rocky trails that lead up the hillsides.
- Visit the resort’s fantastic beachfront spa, an oasis of calm where a range of relaxing treatments are available using products flavoured with hibiscus or frangipani.
- Snorkel with turtles in the Tobago Cays – board the “Pink Lady” schooner and sail approximately 45 minutes to the spectacular national marine park where visitors can witness an abundance of marine life around coral reefs.
- Get out on the water – a number of chargeable boat excursions are on offer, including a Champagne Sunset Cruise, private yacht charters and day trips to the other islands of the Grenadines including the remote Mopion sand reef, Union Island, Mayreau and St Vincent.
- Venture over to nearby Union Island where you can learn to kitesurf at the JT Pro Centre Kiteboarding School.
Special offers & prices
- Early Booking Offer: Save up to 20% on stays until 2 January 2021. Blackout dates apply. Available when you book before: 28 02 2019
Sample prices are a guide only – contact us for a tailor made quotation. Conditions apply for all special offers including book by dates, blackout dates and minimum stays. Offers are for new bookings only.
We offer fully bonded and protected holidays, whether booked with flights via our ATOL 5615 or for accommodation only holidays with our ABTA Y5401. This means you can rest assured that your Tropic Breeze holiday is safe and secure.