Dining at Spice Island Beach Resort is exquisite, promising gourmet cuisine accompanied by fine wines and tropical cocktails…
Start your day with an a la carte breakfast, followed by a casual lunch overlooking Grand Anse Beach. Enjoy a sumptuous afternoon tea then complete your culinary experience with a seven-course evening meal in sophisticated surroundings. And the best part – it’s all part of the fantastic all-inclusive package!
Recreate the flavours of Spice in your own home
The signature cocktail: Spice Island Classic
- Add ¼ oz of Sorrell concentrate to a chilled Champagne flute.
- Top up with sparkling wine and serve!
The signature dish: Stuffed Lobster Tail
The flesh of a lobster tail is stuffed with a creamy mousse and served with a delicious bisque.
1/2 cup lobster trimmings
2 cups cream
1 tsp saffron powder
1 tbsp chopped chives
1 tbsp chopped basil
1 tbsp thyme
1 tbsp chopped onion
2 tbsp tomato paste
2 shots white wine
2 shots brandy or cognac
1/2 cup cream
Salt and pepper to taste
- Remove the flesh from the lobster tail in one piece.
- Use a knife to pierce a hole through the lobster tail flesh.
- Blend all other ingredients to make a mousse.
- Pip the mousse through the hole in the lobster tail.
- Bake at 180°C for 8 minutes.
- Roast the empty lobster tail shell in the oven.
- Crush the shell and add to a saucepan along with the tomato paste, wine, brandy and cream. Heat and stir for approximately 3 minutes.
- Add the salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove from the heat and pass through a fine sieve.
- Serve the stuffed lobster tail accompanied by the lobster bisque.
Sir Royston Hopkins and his team look forward to welcoming you to Spice Island Beach Resort!
Call us on 01752 880880 or email [email protected] to plan your getaway to Grenada!