Children: Children are not allowed at Ladera Resort - guests must be aged 18 or above.
Transfer from the International airport: Approximately 45 minutes by car. Return airport transfers are included free of charge for all stays at Ladera.
Complimentary Services: All guests receive complimentary transfers from/to the airport. Ladera Resort offers its guests a range of complimentary services including a shuttle to nearby Sugar Beach, a fitness centre, Wi-Fi, portable DVD players for use in your room, snorkelling equipment and beach towels. Additional activities and excursions are available and can be arranged through the hotel’s concierge team such as climbing the Gros Piton, deep sea fishing, walks, helicopter tours, horse riding, sunset cruises, a Soufriere market tour, day trips to Castries and more.
Swimming Pool: The main pool has incredible views over the Pitons and is surrounded by a large deck furnished with sun loungers.
Housekeeping: Ladera Resort offers all guests a daily housekeeping service and nightly turndown.
Telephones & Internet: Guests are all given a mobile phone that can be used to contact reception, the dining room and the spa. Complimentary Wi-Fi is available in each suite.
Check In/Out: Guests are kindly asked to check in at 3pm and out at 11.30am.
Meal Arrangements: Stays at Ladera Resort are available on a bed and breakfast, half board, full board or all-inclusive basis. All-inclusive includes all meals, snacks and beverages including premium wines, spirits and Champagne by the glass.
Dining: Ladera Resort is home to Dasheene, one of St Lucia’s finest restaurants which serves award-winning cuisine using fresh local produce. Pre-dinner drinks are served in the bar boasting the same spectacular views over the ocean and the Pitons. In-room dining is also available should guests wish to enjoy a quiet evening.
Ladera has 32 open wall suites, each with a private plunge pool, complimentary Wi-Fi, a nightly turndown service, coffee and tea making facilities, an in-room mini bar, robes, hair dryer and a safe. Additionally you will receive a Ladera’s Necessaire Kit providing you with binoculars and a star chart, eye masks and slippers.
Petite Piton Suite with Heated Plunge Pool: Accommodating up to two guests, the Petit Piton Suite features an open-air bedroom and sitting area with spectacular views of the Pitons and Caribbean Sea. 600sq.ft.
Gros Piton Suite with Heated Plunge Pool: These spacious, open air suites offer a four poster bed, an en suite bathroom and a living area leading out on to a terrace complete with an unheated private plunge pool and mini waterfall. 800 sq.ft.
Rainbow Suite with Heated Plunge Pool: Set high in the rainforest with breath taking views over the famous Pitons, these open air suites feature a 4 poster queen sized bed, a sitting area and an outdoor patio with a private, unheated, plunge pool. 1,000 sq.ft.
Hilltop Dream Suite with Heated Pool and Butler Service: Set high above the tropical valley below and with incredible 180 degree views, the Hilltop Dream Suite offers a bedroom area complete with a four poster bed, a sitting area and a patio complete with a heated pool. 1,200 sq.ft.
Heritage Suite with Heated Pool and Butler Service: These two storey suites offer a spacious master bedroom, en suite bathroom and an enclosed further second bedroom upstairs, while downstairs there is an open air living room with a separate dining area that leading out on to a private patio complete with a heated pool. 2,400 sq.ft.
The Suites at Paradise Ridge and Butler Service: These suites offer the best views of the Pitons and are extremely private, each boasting an open air bedroom with a four poster bed, a large bathroom, a spacious living and dining area and a large heated pool set 1000 foot above sea level. A complimentary butler service is offered. 1,400 sq.ft.
Every Suite Includes the Ladera Amenities:
- Breathtaking panoramas of the Majestic Pitons and Caribbean Sea from Every Suite
- Open Wall Design without a 4th wall
- Private Heated Plunge Pool in Every Suite
- Complimentary Private Car Transportation from/to Airport for all Suites
- Complimentary Full Breakfast Daily for two at Award Winning, Farm-to-Table Dasheene Restaurant
- Complimentary Butler Service in Suites at Paradise Ridge, Heritage Suites & Hilltop Dream Suite
- Complimentary Welcome nonalcoholic/alcoholic signature cocktail with cold towels upon arrival
- Complimentary Nespresso Machines in all Suites
- Complimentary Wi-Fi In Room and on Property
- Complimentary Refrigerated Honor Bar with a daily allotment of water
- Complimentary shuttle to and from the Malgretoute beach Mon - Sat. Chairs at the beach at an additional charge
- Complimentary Onsite Hike to Top of the Ladera Ridge – exclusive to Ladera guests only
- Complimentary Guided Tour of the Ladera Wellness Gardens
- Complimentary Tour of the Ladera Carpentry Shop
- Complimentary use of the Sports & Game Lounge – food and beverage at an additional charge
- Complimentary One Hour Yoga Session Monday - Friday
- Wellness Gym with incredible views of the Majestic Pitons and Caribbean Sea
- Eco-Friendly Jade Yoga Mats in Every Room for use while at Ladera
- Farm-to-Table Experience at Award Winning Dasheene Restaurant
- Green Globe Certified Resort
* Kindly note that due to COVID Protocols some resort amenities, activities and offsite excursions may not be available.
* Price given as a guide only. Departure date, exchange rate, flight class, board basis and room type can affect prices considerably.